Ed Graf has been active in the real estate business since 1980. As an investor he has owned managed and financed properties in Long Island, Astoria-Queens, Washington Heights, Manhattan. He brings an owner’s perspective to the bargaining table.
In 2004 he joined Houlihan-Parnes as a Senior Director. Ed has closed loans and acted as a sales broker for H-P clients on medical, multi-family, and retail assets. The following are a sample of Ed’s recent transactions:
– First mortgage financing for a 52,000 SF medical center located in Albuquerque, NM for $3,950,000.
– First mortgage financing for a 13-building portfolio in up-state New York for $11,900,000.
– A non-conforming loan placed on a mixed-use property in Westhampton in the amount of $1,500,000.
– First mortgage refinancing in the amount of $31,400,000 for a 328,538 SF shopping center in St. Croix.
– First mortgage financing on a single tenant condominium in the amount of $4,000,000. The non-recourse loan is located in Soho-Manhattan.
– First mortgage financing for $4,000,000 on a strip retail center in Mount Vernon, NY.
– First mortgage of $22,000,000 for four mixed-use buildings and a single tenant landmark building in DUMBO-Brooklyn.
– First mortgage financing for a 51,628 SF CVS-anchored shopping center located in Farmington, CT. The loan amount was $5,450,000 and the LTV was 85%.
– Arranged for purchase and assumption of first mortgage for a 124,500 SF shopping center in Albuquerque, NM.
– Arranged for a $20,000,000 participation of a $90,000,000 construction loan for a Mercedes Benz dealership condo, on the West Side of Manhattan.
Ed specializes in “out of the box” challenges. He relies on an experienced network, while actively combing the industry for capital and building strong relationships with banks, insurance companies, and non-conforming lenders.
Contact Ed at 914-641-4380 or email@example.com